Green Olives Stuffed with Cayenne Pepper and Lemon.
– Some benefits of green olives stuffed with cayenne pepper and lemon:
1. Low Calorie: you burn more calories digesting an olive that you gain eating one.
2. Good Fat: They contain mono-unsaturated fat, the same good fat you find in nuts and avocados.
3. Memory: By eating a daily serving of healthy OL you can help improve your memory.
4. Appetite control: By eating a few olives before a meal, you can take the edge off your appetite.
5. Vitamin E: OL are a great source of vitamin E.
6. Fiber: Olives are full of dietary fiber.
– Can be used with:
All our OL are hand picked, which is friendly for both the Olive Tree and the Olive itself.
Showing all 1 result