12 Reasons to Buy Our Olive Oil :
1. Hand Harvested Olives not to shock the Olive Tree with machine shaking harvest. This results in Premium Olive Oil
2. Fresh Olive Oil: Olive Fields, Nearby our Press. We harvest and press on the same day to keep the Olives Fresh, therefore the Olive Oil Fresh.
3. Stable Acidity for a long period of Time, for a High Quality Olive Oil for up to 2 years.
4. Low Acidity (From 0.2% to 0.5% at the moment of Export).
5. We provide both : Monovarietal or Blend Olive Oil.
6. Custom “Tailored” Taste for our Olive Oil. We use different varieties and harvest at various times, to provide our clients with a Robust, Medium, or Mild taste (Bitterness, Pungency, Fruitiness…etc.)
7. We provide a FREE of Charge Chemical Certificate of our Olive Oil for every order.
This is the Best garrantee we offer to our Client for every Order .
10. Fast Shipment for Bulk Orders in 20′ or 40′.
11. We welcome our Valuable clients to come and visit our Olive fields and press.
We help our valuable clients for VISA application, and may contribute to their Travel Fees.
12. Competitiveness : Our Goal is to provide the Best Quality at a Competitive PRICE
How Our Olive Oil is Harvested and Extracted :
>> Traditionally Hand Harvested (Friendly for the Olives and for the Olive Tree), as opposed to Mechanical Harvest which hurts trees with an aggressive harvesting method, as it’s the case in Spain, Italy, Greece…etc.
>> Olives are moved from the field immediately to the Press : The Best Olive oil is obtained by pressing the olives that have been harvested the same day. This way the olives are not oxidized and the output in Olive oil is just the best you can have. Our Press is in the middle of Olive Fields.
>> Our Olive Oil is 1st Cold Pressed. The olives stay inside stalls, waiting their turn, like small, black mountains. When their time comes, the fruits enter the mill and are crushed by the stone to a paste that will be pressed into oil. The oil-water mixture exiting the press is separated by gravity. We do not use Heat (which increases quantity but decreases quality of the Olive Oil). We cold press our Olives for the Best Possible Olive Oil. This results in low acidity and low PV of our Olive Oil.