WHY WE CHOSE TO COMBINE OLIVE WITH LEMON ?
Lemons are rich in vitamin C, which is much more than the daily consumable value. They are also packed with flavonoids, iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, vitamin B6, copper, and folates. Modestly, it can be assured that they work as anti-toxic and anti-infectious substances.
How lemon contribute to a healthy diet ?
- Lemon helps in breaking down free radicals ,which, when more in number can cause serious damage to blood vessels and cause cholesterol formation
- It helps in iron absorption due to its high content of vitamin C.
- It relieves problems related to indigestion and constipation.
- It is used in hair care
- It can treat dandruff, hair loss, and provide additional shine to the hair.
- It is also good for throat infections, due to its functions as an antibiotic.
HOW OLIVES CONTRIBUTES TO A healthy diet ?
- Olives are very high in vitamin E and other powerful antioxidants. Studies show that they are good for the heart, and may protect against cancer.
- The healthy fats in olives are extracted to produce extra virgin olive oil , one of the key components of the incredibly healthy Mediterranean diet
- Olives are often enjoyed in salads, sandwiches, tapenade or pesto.
- Olives are oval-shaped, with the average olive weighing about 3–5 gram .Some immature olives are green, and turn black when they ripen. Others remain green even when fully ripe.
These two gifts from nature are so common to the human eye that we fail to provide them.
the importance they deserve. Nature has provided many such gifts to us.
This is because lemons and olive oil fight toxins and contains essential minerals.
Just one spoonful of this mixture everyday will keep your skin healthy and youthful.
The mixture contains Vitamin E, which is essential in fighting wrinkles, arthritis and heart